Hi there!

Welcome to the blog of Lightbeam Photography! Let me introduce myself first. My name is Mark Szabo; I am an enthusiastic amateur photographer from Hungary. Winter is pretty gray and snowy, so I decided to realise my old plan and launch a blog about photography in the mean time. Besides showing some of my photos I am going to write thematic series about gear and techniques. Just the first few ideas I have:
  • Magnificent sunbeam : All about sunset and sunrise; the themes I really love!
  • Manual beauties : Showcasing the capabilities of great manual focus lenses on digital bodies.
  • The magic of film: Film is still alive!
I am really looking forward to Your comments, opinions and suggestions; but please keep the blog clean from off topic talk. Now let's kick it off with a picture called Eye of the Storm!

Eye of the Storm
Eye of the Storm

Metadata

Camera: Sony Alpha Nex-5N
Lens: Sony 18-55mm OSS


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sword lilies

Magnificent sunbeam: Slow evening

The magic of film: Cloudy prospects